ETC entertainment media & telecoms corporation limited

Just to confirm what ousia posted, another fellow from a forum I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. TBE
    3,734 Posts.
    Just to confirm what ousia posted, another fellow from a forum I belong to posted the following:

I've tracked down the selling in this stock via the top 40 holding from 31 July

It appears the bulk of the sell down has occurred from "Swanleigh" who held 7.8m on 30 June and as at 31 July were outside the top 40 (or under 1.4m shares)

Also Soverign Key sold a few down from 10m to 8.5m
    and QIC down from 8m to 6.5m

NET selling from these 3 = 10.8m

The buying was spread around most of the top 4 and word around is that there has been a large buyer from HK. "Phillip Sec HK Ltd"-close to going sub and also "Avlibb PLC"

I understand Sovereign KEy are only sellers over 40c and QIC seem to be a bit sporadic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236