[_VALID] => Array
                (
                    [Zend\Session\Validator\Id] => afnrf603c66skjvr7teodle6h4
                )

)

[hc_public] => 
)
-----------------------
ORION MINERALS LTD (ASX:ORN) - Buy vs Sell, page-24 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum
ORN 6.25% 1.7¢ orion minerals ltd

Buy vs Sell, page-24

1. 5,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    nice to hear from you again smart101, as usual unbelievable knowledge of this project. i  am now glad i bit my tongue over the last week or 2.

i did notice you made no mention of the clear manipulation that has occurred here recently. i previously mentioned the unbelievable RSI since 25/6 when it has fluctuated between a very small range of 30-50. this has clearly been under someones influence. suppose its nice to see a post that relates purely to the facts. management will undoubtedly know who this manipulator is, they have the tools to see who is buying and selling and you have to assume IGO and Tembo would have asked the question!

on a slightly different note, way back on 11/10/17 there was a gap at 2c, when these gaps get filled sometimes it slightly overshoots the gap as it did today but was nice to see a bit of support later in the day. sometimes no matter how unfeasible it is for these gaps to be filled, they are.

with the AGM on Thursday i am sure management dont want to be facing hostile shareholders so hopefully SP can slightly rebound now the aforementioned gap is closed.

announcement released on 24/10 re massive sulphide stringers veins at Rok Optel, we should be hearing something on this soon, last comment on that announcement was "Once all outstanding analytical and geophysical results have been received and evaluated, drilling willresume on the Rok Optel Prospect"  this was released 34 days ago, want some positive news here!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.