SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

Hi Moremoney,Well done for getting back in, I think you timed it...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Hi Moremoney,

Well done for getting back in, I think you timed it to perfection, certainly better than me at 45c that's for sure :)

I could be wrong but I reckon the only reason they agreed to the 90 day rule is that is what they must do under the AF shareholding agreement. I reckon there's a 99% chance D & C will buy the 6% and they'll each come out 50/50. I do see your logic and it could make sense but I reckon the Dyers are after the big money which is what they would of got pre GFC days for this same project had they accepted the bid from the Mining Giant back in those days.

Good Luck All

PS - Wonder how the Russian Billionaire is feeling about his holdings these days?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236