SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

Hi HuninniThat seems the obvious to me to but I don't think...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,243 Posts.
    Hi Huninni

That seems the obvious to me to but I don't think so.

Why would D&C agree to a 90day term. They would say no thanks we will just make it 50/50. The other side to that that goes with you is we will listen doesn't hurt. Then no we want 50/50.

Are the resent upgrades good or bad? D&C might go not what we thought it was etc.

Or lets look at the deal - You say not on same terms - Why not.

Little bit of Cash but the other side is shares in SRK - So what ever SRK can do with AF they are going to benefit through SRK shares. What does SRK own AF & Indo (junk at the moment but potential). So any deal would possibly (pure guess) be on same terms for 44% of AF.

9,000,000/6.3% = 1,428,571 (1%) x 44 = 62,857,142 SRK Shares (Then SRK would go up to say 212,000,000 shares on issue - 140m + 9m IAC + 63m D&C - But SRK would own AF 100%

Then D&C would own 30% of SRK (63/212)
    IAC would own 4-5% (9/212)

but also get any success from Indo.

Imagine if the Indo deal could get done that might be great bait for D&C.

The thing is they are not giving up on there AF dreams just moving them into SRK & absorbing SRK's other assets in the mean time.

D&C could then pump SRK share price to say 50c or more then sell or on sell there share to someone at profit. This might be more logical short term for them.

Plenty of + to them doing the deal. Lets see.

Also Ken mentions copper again in the BRR interview.

I have re-entered on this news, the thought the share can't go much lower & a bit of buying depth. If this all fails I will leave again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236