HLG 1.51% 33.5¢ hedley leisure and gaming property fund

Well i will concede i have half a brain then - there is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Well i will concede i have half a brain then - there is fundamental flaws within the business model see NLG.

i couldn't give a flying fig what they purport to have within business models - i would look at their gearing and their hedging of funds and whn they are due and the questions the banks have been asking about the Leases of NLG etc.

Still i own known and you obviously do so i hope you are right; sadly i don't care what they put out in the market it is going to catch up with Tom - and for such a ridculoulsy under valued compnay it is amazing no-one has stepped in and bought the stock ( current climate will be the excuse).
    They have been approached to look at the assets of the business - spare me more like Tom running out seeing what the market is preperd to pay more like it.
    You sing you tune and i'll stick with mine.
    Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236