ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    They have only bought back $13m of shares so far and the max they have said they will buy back Is $335m so I don't see a huge problem with that. Get the mediocre news out there, bring the price down for a few months and buy back a lot more shares for the same outlay. Sounds logical and prudent to me.

Agree with you about this being just a blip. Although the soft drink market is in trouble long term but I think they know that and are fortifying other lines and hopefully continue to dominate the general beverage market with their logistical/buying and scale advantages - a bit like Brambles.

I'm a boring holder for the long term but if you can pick the highs and lows and can make it work (as well as picking up most of the dividends) all I can say is go for it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236