CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

so damn peeved off right now with this stock. last week or so I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    so damn peeved off right now with this stock.

last week or so I have been considering selling my parcel and moving my funds somewhere else, I thought I may just wait a bit for this buy back to gain some further traction.

then out of nowhere we get this crap today, what a joke.....

to think I almost pulled the sell trigger yesterday at around 10.70, ahhhhhhhhhhh

reminds me of the bellamys debacle, im feeling as though company's are now being more cognisant of disclosing potential profit downgrades as soon as possible to not fall into the bellamys category of class actions etc etc

like many companies this company has a similar problem I feel, that is far too many fat cats, far too many parasites in the management structure all the way up the hierarchy, they are all bleeding the company and not producing anything that is productive or revenue generating. Basically top heavy, all getting far too much money for no results. You see a lot of it these days I feel, constant changes in management, they come in, take their lovely pay checks, doing nothing but increase the bleeding and then move on to do it to other asx listed companies.

how long has this company been in the doldrums now, for years, and to think of all the high end wages that have been dispensed to the so called experts in sales and marketing teams at CCL etc, and what do we have, nothing but profit downgrades and the sp has gone nowhere, absolute madness in my view

anyway that's my rant due to being extremely peeved off at the minute.

Moving on and trying to be more positive. Perhaps this is an overreaction, hopefully the negative sentiment will subside and the buy back process will recommence next week and we see some support to this sp, but im not holding my breath.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236