1. asf
    9,888 Posts.
    jazzapat, this is a quote from the ANN I linked:

highest price paid:
    $0.325

lowest price paid:
    $0.325

highest price allowed under Rule 7.33: $0.340

I presume as the VWAP falls, so does the allowable price under the Rule.

I feel for anyone who bought into this share on expectations of the buyback. There is currently 1x 29.5c and 1x 30c on-screen sellers. If people get sick of it and just sell into the ask price, then the shares will stay around present levels. As I said, though, the company seems a decent one, with decent ANN's coming out quite regularly. Perhaps that will lift the price, but the buyback won't.

I am not making comments to be negative. I've been watching this share and this thread for some time. I just think it's one of those, "if it seems too good to be true" things. Those are, of course, my favourites, too! :) Unforntunately, they are seldom ever half as good as they seem.

Cheers and good luck, jazzapat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236