CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Hi Gcadenaz.... basically yes.

As of the 29th October, the company will start buying 15m shares on market up to 45c.

so we know we have a large buying spree about to happen on market. Basically they raised cash at 45c in May, and they are saying that it is crazy that the share price is below this, and are going to buy up to 10% of the company.

I had a look at the stats, and I don't think they will get 10% of the company for under 45c, but it puts a floor on the share price IMHO. I bought some at 33c as fundamentally the company is good, the PE is low, and the share price looks cheap, and even cheaper with the buy back.

Money for Jam.

BTW, it was a 77 Mustang Back with 600hp (worked Twin Turbo six).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236