DGX 0.00% 0.6¢ diploma group limited

I have also noticed that on the most recent share buyback sheet...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. asf
    9,888 Posts.
    I have also noticed that on the most recent share buyback sheet provided to the ASX in November, 2010, the new maximum purchase share price allowable by the company, is 34c. Here's the ANN:

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20101117/pdf/31tyv00jzbxsjc.pdf

As the SP has declined, so has the allowable price to be paid. The new title for this thread, if made now, would be:

"Buy back to 34c, last trade 29c". In not wanting to mislead anyone new to buying this share, though, I'd have to remark that just because the company CAN pay 34c, doesn't mean it will. It is more likely to pay the current SP. Hopefully, the market will respond to company announcements put out- this company does seem to do quite a bit- 3 price sensitive ANN's over the past couple of months- not too shabby. The dividend yield is currently 6.9%- that's also not too bad, but there are better around. If she SP falls further and the shares are fewer via the share buyback, it could be a good dividend play at some point in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236