DGX 0.00% 0.6¢ diploma group limited

hey ttchang on, let me get this straight....the company is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 433 Posts.
    hey ttc

hang on, let me get this straight....the company is saying that they're buying back x % of shares @ 45 cents.

and the shares are currently trading at ~ 34 cents.

so....if i know i have a committed buyer on the 29th of october (at an 11 cent premium at current prices), shouldn't i just buy a parcel of shares with a guaranteed profit?

i realise that sounds crazy so i guess i'm asking for the fault in my logic

cheers,
    gc

btw - what year was your celica?
    my brother used to have '77 fastback (baby mustang). that thing was sweet!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236