DGX 0.00% 0.6¢ diploma group limited

Very disappointing. They haven't bought back shares for over a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Very disappointing. They haven't bought back shares for over a month. Maybe this was just a ploy to get the share price up short term, if they were serious about the buy back they would be mopping up the cheap shares on offer down here. Are they going to wait for the share price to go up before they start buying back? That defeats the point, unless they are expecting some bad news and the share price to be even cheaper moving forward? Doesn't make any sense to me. The price is threatening support levels, and I would not be at all surprised if it dumps, especially if market craps itself.

An example of how a buyback should work is CFE. They announced a buyback on 7th October at which point the
    share price was below 40c. The buyback kicked in 1month later and every day since there has been aggressive on market buying, and a steadily increasing share price.

Poor form DGX. If management think share price is cheap, and they make an announcement to buy back the shares, then they should do it. Something stinks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236