DGX 0.00% 0.6¢ diploma group limited

An effective buyback is about using the company's money to buy...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    An effective buyback is about using the company's money to buy its own stock as cheap as possible to benefits the long term holders of the company.

Why jack the price up for the people that are selling now?

From the announcement:
    "We now see the timing as appropriate to undertake an on-market buy-back. This will benefit:
    - shareholders who wish to exit the register by improving liquidity
    - long-term shareholders by acquiring and cancelling Diploma shares."

CPS will be speaking to block holders and I would think that it will be all off-market transfers at the current price or less, not higher. They will ever so slowly accumulate on-market while holding out for the nominees.

I'm not going to vent my views on the buyback, you know them.

Regards
    Pep

PS. Zero Nominees is Euroz. (look at the two words).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236