DGX 0.00% 0.6¢ diploma group limited

Hi vfrionifunny, i just got off the phone asking for updated top...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hi vfrioni

funny, i just got off the phone asking for updated top 20 and your post already confirms Euroz clients offloading (which is the same info i received from the company)

My read is none of the top 6 are selling

Top 5 are same as 2009 report

From 2010 annual report - June 30

No 6 is Contango/NAB nominees (would have had to release ceasing to be sub holder)

Top 6 hold around 71%

7. ANZ noms 5.4m
    8. Zero noms 3.6m

next highest 1.7m

If the company are serious about sp rising, it would be in theirs and shareholders interests to get CPS Securities to mop up any remaining overhang, surely not much left if 4m already gone?

Someone paid 45c and instead of waiting for buyback......to 45c, sell now for 25% loss, they must need the cash

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236