ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I got a friend to check course of sales in DGX. Euroz has been net selling DGX, and is basically the only seller in DGX. They offloaded 4million shares in DGX in October alone.

The interesting thing here is that Euroz acted as lead manager for cap raise in 2010 whereby DGX raised the shares at 45c. So it seems that those sophisticated investors are selling out at a deep loss.

I am trying to figure out how many they have left. Its hard to know. But interesting nonetheless, hopefully its a case of someone wanting out and taking advantage of liquidity.

I am still holding tight with this one. As soon as this guy is done, it should spike.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236