DGX 0.00% 0.6¢ diploma group limited

I understand that people have a different view regarding this...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I understand that people have a different view regarding this buyback. I just wanted to give this argument a little bit of balance. People had written even asked the question why the share price had not risen with this announcement. So I gave it, obviously to the disgust of some.

I dont see the buyback as an outright negative, it will give the share price stability and with it running around on a 7% yield and a P/E of 4 is just down right ridiculously cheap.

My thoughts just relate to people knowing about the stock and it not be liquid enough, so why not increase the base than decrease it? I dont mean split it in half, just something like 1 or 2 shares for every 10. A bit like Medusa earlier in the year. It was one of the reasons why the insto's wouldnt go hard at it - liquidity.

We know tht some people wont buy stocks if it doesnt have liquidity, we've all owned stocks like that. It can work with you, but also against you.

All the best, I hope it goes up.

Pep

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236