DGX 0.00% 0.6¢ diploma group limited

Hi Peppie, although I have a different view you do make some...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi Peppie, although I have a different view you do make some good points. Some counter argument is helpfull to form a balanced view.

If none of the large owners want out or to decrease their stake then i think this will move the share price up. I recall reading that the top 6 shareholders own ~70% of this stock. If none of them want out, then the on market buy back of 10% represents a buy back of 33% of available shares..

I would be hopefull that prior to deciding on the buy back DGX consulted the views of the large share holders. i.e. are you happy holding? If they are looking to get out, an online buy back wouldn't of made much sense in my view. If they are looking to hold then the buy back has real legs IMV.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236