ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    yeah InotT, you may well be correct. Volatility is most often caused by shorters/ traders.

i suppose medium/long term trend will be positive after the merger as the telco space is a guaranteed growth industry with little headwinds apart from other players trying to get a piece of the action.
    i was under the impression that it is not till early next year before this proposal, if sanctioned by the authorities, is then put forward to MTU holders.
    if that is so, why would you buy in or even hold for 4 months as the sp will be in limbo mode at best? you can buy in at the same sp early next year as i do not think the sp of VOC has any justification of going any higher until the merger.

cheers crazypunter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236