MTU 0.00% $12.17 m2 group ltd

Whilst i agree that the share will probably be in limbo over the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 397 Posts.
    Whilst i agree that the share will probably be in limbo over the next few months, i doubt Vocus would pull the merger.

Economies of scale and consolidation through mergers have been the game over the past few years in this sector and is greatly beneficial for obvious reasons. Rod Sims seemed to have no objections, just on the shareholders for the companies.

Wouldn't expect any large movements, but should the share price go down could be a good opportunity to buy before the 1.625 convergence next year, assuming all goes well and Vocus share price hovers around this 6.2 level.

All just my opinion, but i feel the grass is not greener for either company if the merger doesn't go through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236