VGH 0.00% 12.0¢ vision group holdings limited

I hope we don't see 1.65 again. However, the last few days...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 481 Posts.
    I hope we don't see 1.65 again. However, the last few days trading smells a little bit like end of financial year window dressing to me. Fund managers, not doctors.

I think you'll find most ophthalmologists earn a lot more than 200k per year. That might be their yearly tax bill, after all the tax dodging.

Part of the issue with these corporatised plays eg Sonic, VGH, et al is that the doctors still have whoever runs the company by the short and curlies, so management are left with entrenched high overheads.

Another bear market rally and I think you might make a pretty comfortable 30-40% return, Storchyman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236