ETC entertainment media & telecoms corporation limited

Red - I am aware of this. however one of the biggest credentials...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 713 Posts.
    Red - I am aware of this. however one of the biggest credentials of all with a listed company is the stock and its price and also how it trades!

many times before i have bought into "bargains" and then for weeks/months the stock doesn't trade like it should be.

Eventually after a while the reality is released - weather it by a profit downgrade or whatever.

This is not always the case, but it is resonably common. I just want to ensure that it isnt the case here.

I think once you have clowns putting sell orders for 1.8m on the screen, and other clowns selling parcels of 1.25m (yesterday) and you are supposdly holding a stock that is one of the cheapest on the ASX you have the right to start asking some questions.

Hopefully the company can step in now and organise a cross trade to clean out this seller as i can tell you at the moment he is TOTALLY controlling the price of ETC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236