CAY 0.00% 9.6¢ canyon resources limited

This deal stinks- I wonder about the potential conflict of...

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    This deal stinks- I wonder about the potential conflict of interest given Altus and CAY share the same Chairman; this looks like an outrageous price that CAY has paid for the Altus ground. Altus spent less than US$125k acquiring that ground and drilled only about 4,000m and there's no resource defined- this is worth 5% of CAY? 

CAY has a +500Mt resource and a PFS due shortly, we will soon have a fair idea of the economics of Minim Martap and the value of CAY. Why was this deal done now, and not after the PFS when the relative value of the two projects could be properly assessed? How was the valuation obtained, and how was the potential conflict of interest handled?

Some here are doing a fine job promoting CAY and the project, but in stark contrast the Chairman presents this picture of greed and self-interest, and potentially conflicted interest (we'll see, I'm pursuing this further).

I'm an ordinary retail investor and I'm disgusted, surely the company wants retail investors on board, and doesn't want this sort of exposure on social media. Anyone speaking with the Chairman might advise him to pull his head in.
    Last edited by Patron: 13/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $127.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236