THR 0.00% 1.6¢ thor energy plc

hi UKphil, i've not seen any notification of board appointments...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    hi UKphil, i've not seen any notification of board appointments which will be triggered by initial investment. has that been made? i do not know, from recent news it looks unlikely to be PJ...

"Upon the initial investment in loan notes by Thor, agreed at A$200,000, Thor will be invited to nominate two of the four directors of ECR and shall nominate the chairman."

My guess is Thor will not commit until all necessary licenses and permits are in place...that could be 12 months away?...i think i saw MB state that Kapunda could be producing in 3 years time which is more like 6 years to those of us not using the Billing calendar. ;-)

As for the delayed DFS...no idea...but be aware that Billing has done this several times in his 12 years at Thor...mostly with silence...;-(
    I wonder if MB is trying to manipulate the DFS to reposition Molyhil from a tungsten mine to a molybdenum mine? who knows...i'm sure it will all be made clear by MB the great and powerful...in his own good time...
    gl
    MT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.914M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236