LTR 2.55% 80.5¢ liontown resources limited

Big day by the looks, page-38

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I must say, the sudden influx of posters seemingly without a catalyst to an otherwise slow traffic board has piqued my interest. Perhaps something is afoot..........OR perhaps an internet posse of learned gentlemen have suddenly realised that LTR's future prospects are shaky and they've banded together to warn the hodlers of the impending doom. Time will tell, it always does.

To address a query posted previously regarding vanadium. I do not believe the Toolebuc vanadium is financially viable at this stage for LTR and I would suggest focussing solely on their *lithium* plays would be an optimal strategy movIng forward.

** Kathleen Valley - 21mt @ 1.4% Li2O (potential for further upgrades) at scoping study stage in Kathleen Valley.

Buldania - No JORC. Exploration hugely successful to this point with multiple high grade pegmatite swarms identified. Neighbours Mt Marion (MIN/NMT) and Bald Hill (TAW) with combined deposits of approximately 100mt Li2O. Buldania exploration thus far has demonstrated notable geological similarities to the aforementioned neighbours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.