LTR 2.55% 80.5¢ liontown resources limited

Great post mate. I think I held GPP around the same time as you,...

1. 2,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    Great post mate. I think I held GPP around the same time as you, but sold ages ago Glad to see you are still kicking around and sharing your views/experience, I don't think people are open enough about losses and lessons learned on these threads - everyone is the "guru" and everyone is "right", it's nothing but a bull fest most of the time as you have observed and people are quicker to jump up and down to defend a stocks rather than hold a balanced discussion regarding its merits (which is sad, because if a stock truly has merit, it should be able to be discussed and in fact discussions should be welcomed, not bashed away).

There'a lot of deflection and back hand comments thrown at you here lol so I suspect it's just another case of the 'same old'

Anyway, did a little bit of digging this morning and listening to what some others have said here. I think LTR has some potential (I am far from an expert on the geo, but certainty not 'gleaming' potential to me), and noting the broader market, specifically Lithium, I'm surprised this is holding where it is. I'll be keeping an eye on it from the sidelines as I think the Lithium story is a good one long term, but in the short term I don't think LTR will hold for very long if the market holds its course which I think it will and any fatigue or panic selling could cause this to sink quickly in the coming weeks/months unless there is a very strong catalyst to drive it.

Just my 2 cents, I think all Lithium plays are worth a look in because I strongly believe the sector will bounce back (hopefully some time 2019) but the short term outlook is bleak and as such I reckon lower entries are a high probability across not only the larger lithium players but the juniors and specs also.

I think 1.5 - 1.6 would present a decent entry depending on how price action holds up in the coming weeks or months, otherwise 1c is a reasonable floor and would be a buy from me. Looking at the depth too it looks very padded? Without having observed price action closely it wouldn't surprise me if someone was already trying to drip out - but who knows just my initial observation with a traders hat on.

LTR has also put in four lower highs this year and there's a few key zones I am seeing jump out at me (quick and dirty plugged on chart below). You can see where that support broke and share price broke down before recovering - so again unless here is a very strong catalyst soon, it will continue to strain that support and the next breakout may not be met with a recovery, but a continuation of the long term down trend.

Capture.JPG
    For anybody looking to enter LTR I would wait for that weakness to expose and aim for an entry between 1c - > 1.6c. Alternative, from an FA perspective there would need a to be a strong recovery in the market (Aussie market and Lithium general) but I don't see any of that short term, so it's a sell from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.