ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    there is also something else to consider - which is the significant tax losses SER have built up over the years. IMO SER will want to be in a position to claim a decent chunk of these.
    Say cash out or partly cash out one of the assets for $20m and there is no tax payable - further have a capital return to shareholders of say $10m - again a tax free status I think.
    Please do your own tax assessment though - I am not a qualified taxation expert.

SER have had the ASX query re volume and spike to 1.3c.
    Now we need the substantial shareholder notice, which could be rather daunting.

wait and see what changes to the top 10 shareholders - new listing for one and what have Pillage Investments been doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $14.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $50.90K 2.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 863907 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1146521 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236