SER 9.09% 2.0¢ strategic energy resources limited

In my opinion Ser is still way too cheap at these prices. Fmg...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    In my opinion Ser is still way too cheap at these prices. Fmg has snapped up all the land around us, this tells me they think this area has massive potential and we are smack bang in the middle of it all. I'm only having a guess here but it is a real possibility that FMG are possibly already looking at what we have I might be wrong but I think they would be silly not to. Another point to add is that with around 1.5 million in the bank Ser do have enough cash to get a better understanding of what lies beneath without giving away to much of this land for nothing and I'm sure other interested parties would know this.

On the most recent announcement regarding the 2 new exploration applications I think Ser could be in the box seat to get at least one of them based on their knowledge and time operating in this region and the relationship they have established with the department of defence, which has just recently given then approval to begin exploration activities at Myall Creek. This in itself is a big positive from my perspective. As always Dyor and this post does not constitute financial advice but I am very positive about what lies ahead heading into the Christmas rally period

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236