VGH 0.00% 12.0¢ vision group holdings limited

JackgreenI am encouraged by the fact that one identified party...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Jackgreen

I am encouraged by the fact that one identified party has been increasing its holding until very recently to the point that it was required to lodge a major shareholder notice.

We don't know if that's the party that's been negotiating during the exclusivity period but it's in our favour that party is still attempting to reach agreement.

Given that it has already been announced that there is at least one other interested party I think we are in a pretty good position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236