GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

bell potter tp 2.41 initation of coverage, page-3

1. 810 Posts.
    Hahaha Sis... ya and I'm glad I took a punt when I bought my first couple of parcels at 30 and 35c... and then some more in the 70's... their speculative call is about "proven" resources right? I'd lay a massive stake on the savvy of the management/technical team in this company - they know what they are doing and have proven it, both in the long and short term holders me thinks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236