VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

As much as I hated selling my holding for next to nothing I must...

1. 219 Posts.
    As much as I hated selling my holding for next to nothing I must say it feels good to finally get clear from Vil and not deal with frustrations any more. How many times did we all say, wait for next Ann, and look where we got to. What if the next Ann doesn't give you a chance to exit? What news will push this north from .002 in the next 2-3-4-5 years? Good luck to all holding but it felt damn good selling and not having to deal with this dog of a stock again
    Ask yourself who will invest in Vil again after what has happened? Where will the support come from?

Anyways only my thoughts ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236