CCL 0.00% $13.30 coca-cola amatil limited

Thanks AndyWell that answers my question about a top up. Whilst...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 272 Posts.
    Thanks Andy

Well that answers my question about a top up. Whilst I to have the same concerns, unfortunately i haven't the skills to make a judgement on wether the stock is still viable.

Unfortunately I have to go with people I trust. My finance motto is to only follow people that have and are making money. I am assuming the guys i mentioned previously are doing both.

You may also be doing the same. Until i get the nod from my "advisors" i will continue to hold.

P.S. It make it so much easier when people put supporting evidence than simply make a statement such as 'be care here"

Regards

Ace

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236