ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 15,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    So I noticed Drake transferred their 49% of shares over to National Philanthropic Trust late December.

The most common and cost-effective contributions are appreciated securities that you have owned for more than one year. You avoid any capital gains tax on the securities and you can deduct the total fair market value of the contribution from your federal income taxes, and up to 30% of your adjusted gross income.

Are additional contributions to my donor-advised fund account tax-deductible?

Yes. All contributions to your donor-advised fund are donations to a public charity, and therefore tax-deductible.

Anyway not sure what to make of it, just thought I would post to let others know the major shareholder just donated their entire holdings to a charity trust. Motives unknown. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236