ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Batteries, page-82

1. 767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    tHi Stockcount,

The clue that Silicio Ferrosolar may be the identity of our European MTA collaborator rang true to me after researching their profile. -Just seems to fit.

Yes SF appear to have a business relationship with German based Varta.

A SF relationship with the aggressive Korean based, SK Innovation took my interest. 

Hopefully Anteo technology lives up to expectation to satisfy SF. SF radiate aggressive innovation leaders that may ensure the launch of the Anteo IP for energy.

Then we have an MTA with the large Japanese Battery manufacturer that hopefully could light up before SF.

Should it come to one of these alliances deciding they want to own Anteo, the best we could hope for would be an auction to unfold.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $1.618K 78.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1215000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 648018 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236