ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Brick, I’m thinking that subsequent to the presentation and with...

1. 767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Brick, I’m thinking that subsequent to the presentation and with regard to your “head down, tail up” patent focus, there is way more to do than field interest from prospects.

In August at the Sydney presentation, Board and management expressed a disciplined focus on responding to the two, one pending and one existing MTA’s.

The plan was to solve requirements that satisfied the diverse requirements for a large (Japanese I thought) battery manufacturer and an European battery component supplier. From this experience, with the data satisfied, a template would be developed for promotion to the battery sector.

A comment was made that research in in other market segments, (Medical?) had proven to be of value for solving issues in the work on batteries.

As we know, the Anteo secret-sauce may hold extreme value in many market segments.

I’m thinking research and development action may have highlighted values applicable to associated sectors i.e. Solar, that require IP protection before interest is generated and clues are rolled out.

In any event, Anteo is not a one trick pony. Board direction is focused, news will only be quality not quantity in the interests of regaining investor respect. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.