BSE 0.00% 19.0¢ base resources limited

I'm not sure how long will take the Chinese to find this company...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I'm not sure how long will take the Chinese to find this company and offer a takeover price. But what I do know is that adding another $100k to my portfolio is a great choice given the company's revenue and profit. I haven't decided to purchase a house in Sydney because the current price can't justify the return. Therefore, if the share price drop further, I would be very happy to add another $100k. Those instos can manipulate the price but they can't fool the numbers and their price action. My target for the share price is 55c and I'm happy to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $313.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
BSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236