ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    CS is a custodian and PB for Regal, UBS is too. CS and UBS aren't doing anything with the stock themselves. Its Regal stock going back and forth and traded at the margin as stated in these notices. The notices also list trades and none are stocks actually lent or returned for borrow/shorting purposes.

I do not appreciate you telling to me look at when they're doing, essentially claiming some conspiracy is a foot as they're the "big boys" when you don't have any concept of what these statements mean nor appear to have actually read then in their entirety. If there is anything there, the data suggest that stock is freely traded at the margin between Regal PMs or they've been managing the price to accumulate. Not CS nor UBS (the custodian PBs), Regal who actually run funds that buy and sell stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $313.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
BSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236