SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

Yesterday was in fact good news, and if there are no funds next...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 347 Posts.
    Yesterday was in fact good news, and if there are no funds next week it will be great news!

hinnini it does not matter what the share price is now, next month....or next Feb etc. This company is finally sorting through this cr@p and quite successfully too I will add. The stuff that it is going through is just a necessary part of the process from what I can see and to be honest - should have been expected or at least highly considered a realistic outcome.

I agree with the views here that the shootout is clear cut and please just Google the Peru legal system - it is not corrupt. If the funds are not in our account next week then there may be a legal dispute, but it is not Indonesia where you would expect sh!t to happen and for it to take years for the process to work through. Nor are D&C idiots and they would obtain the best legal advice and I cannot see them chasing a dead elephant.

It's all good and again....the share price.....who cares!? Xmas 2013 has always been my goal point. My aim for this company was for it to sort out its back yard and then get moving again. From what I can see it's right on track. All good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24670 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236