SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

I'm still inclined to be optimistic going forward......may take...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I'm still inclined to be optimistic going forward......may take a little longer but agree that on the face of it D & C appear to have no leg to stand on.

Market depth looks pretty good to me - looks to be more likely to break to the upside than down - although I'd say the share price is purely event driven at the moment. Buyer in control but seller lurking - trying to keep a lid on it perhaps?

Huninni (for what it's worth) I like the balanced way in which you post. You state your case whether positive or negative, whether holding or not. Hard to be critical of you based on this and many posters on here could learn a lesson - I'd personally prefer a balanced and considered opinion over ramping that makes me feel better but doesn't encourage further assessment or evaluation.

Regards

Doyle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24670 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236