SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

"stall and then try to do an out of court settlement to allow...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    "stall and then try to do an out of court settlement to allow Strike to progress"

isnt this exactly what happened last time? isnt this what the shoot out process was designed to avoid?

SRK should ask their lawyers for their money back if this is what happens. The agreement was drafted under Peruvian law so there should be very little subjectivity if they got the right advice.

you may be right, but if I was SRK I would hold my ground, no point cutting a deal and then running into further issues down the track after millions has been spent on the project. D&C may dispute the shoot out agreement but surely no legal system is going to ignore a first mortgage over the assets.

hopefully have a bit more clarity on the issue tomorrow or the next day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236