SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

if they end up in court with D&C I would like to see a JV...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    if they end up in court with D&C I would like to see a JV partner come in and fund the legal battle. The agreements were drawn up in Peru under Peruvian law so SRK's position should be clear cut

A major JV partner would allow SRK to focus on exploration at existing projects rather than using funds on lawyers. It would also apply a lot of pressure on the Peru government i.e. doing the dirty on a small ASX explorer would go relatively unnoticed but doing the dirty on a major like Xstrata would resonate around the globe and tarnish foregin investment in Peru, so it would put SRK on the front foot.

Even if we give up 50% for them to fund the legal battle, it would be a better way to go

still a chance D&C stump up the US$35m too

Cuervo JORC should have us trading a lot higher in 2013 regardless of the outcome

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.931M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24670 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 4161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236