ORN 6.25% 1.7¢ orion minerals ltd

Bad news on the way, page-13

1. 3,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    I am in two minds about that 1.5m sell.
    1. That someone felt compelled to get out - perhaps needing the cash while we await, or that someone knows something that the market is yet to figure out, and
    2. that someone was there ready, willing and able to buy a huge amount.

Why would someone sell such a large amount? Lots of reasons, but if it was an "insider", then why aren't others selling similarly large amounts. We have had lots of contractors and insiders get paid in shares, so shouldn't there be more selling if it was a duster? Remember we only need to hit one hole for a massive re-rating.

So even if it was a one-off sell, or that someone knows something and only he has decided to jump, that there was a large buyer waiting is suspicious in itself. Could it be someone selling it to themselves to lower the price and try for a tree shake? Nevertheless, someone bought 1m shares - that is a good thing since that hasn't happened for a long time. Perhaps they know something and were waiting down the queue for the impatient.

Of course I may be wrong, but I am inclined to believe it was a one-off sell. Whatever it is, it will get interesting very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.