DGX 0.00% 0.6¢ diploma group limited

Hey guys, firstly i love the stock i think it's a great pick,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 171 Posts.
    Hey guys, firstly i love the stock i think it's a great pick, looking into buying! My only issue is $40M odd of current liabilities?! The market cap is only $18M, they've got very little long term debt but most of their liabilities are held as current. Once these accounts are due, unless revenues are higher than current liabilities, it's almost certain that cash flow will turn negative for that particular period. The second option is that the company ramps up it's long-term debt in order to pay for the current liabilities due, or raise it through equity. I understand the pipeline for the company is substantial at this stage and i do eventually think that this will be sorted out, but i'm just thinking short-term.

What's everyone's thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236