BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

asx:wni or hk:wni ?, page-5

1. 34 Posts.
    Also so on market last week. Very disappointed and angry with what has happened to BRM. I only had a small parcel so would not have made a difference although I did wait until the last to sell. No profit for me and sincerely hope that WNI have the most difficult time getting our iron ore to market. Really hope they never do and it reverts to Australian control in the long term.
    I'm sure that our forefathers fought a hard battle to stop this very thing happening. Says something doesn't it, that many lives were lost and this generation seems to just let foreigners come in and take over Australian Companies. ASIC and foreign review board just sat back and watched it happen. I asked questions to both early in the takeover and all I got back was that they were looking into it. Just like everyone else got that asked the same questions. Shows how weak the authorities are here. Maybe we should take a leaf out of their book and do what we like. Then we would have mayhem so really that is not an option.
    Good luck and investing do those that fought the battle even we did not get what we wanted, a junior iron ore miner that was exporting to the world.
    Millex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.