AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

Brought in, I am planning to ring next week :)Will let you...

1. 326 Posts.
    Brought in, I am planning to ring next week :)

Will let you know... I'm one of those investors MD's hate because I demand answers and calls back...

Will let you know...

All research looks good, in the right spot, have the right partners and potentially heavily undervalued, is a HIGH risk play though lads. Not much results to go on.

Past drill didn't hit the sweet spot either, although deep... still mineable

Xstrata is also JV'ing next door on our neighbours tenement, Gunson Resources;

http://www.gunson.com.au/html/gunson_f.html

Interesting play! Could move like a rocket on a sniff of copper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236