AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

Gunshow! Congratulations on a magnificent post. My hats off to...

1. 52 Posts.
    Gunshow! Congratulations on a magnificent post. My hats off to you! Great points, and straight from the horses mouth! Can't ask for more then that. Positive news all together knowing that there's not going to be further delays. Gonna be bullish in the next few weeks IMO. It's not a case of whether they're gonna hit, it's a case of how big! All accounts from your post confirms that too. It's always been a matter of the ore body possibly stretching over both tenements but it's just great news that they are going to some decent lengths to get the 3d modeling up to standard! Been said many times but all we need is the stars to align n the current SP will be a thing of the past. With a Patheon spud, axt drill commencement there's plenty of upside to look forward to. Once again, not a matter of IF but WHEN! Hold on for the ride!!! N cheers to u Gunshow!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236