AXT 0.00% 1.4¢ argo exploration limited

G'day all...Brought some more today ;)No word from management, I...

1. 326 Posts.
    G'day all...

Brought some more today ;)

No word from management, I rang again and Hugh was out of the office, he has a message to ring me back.

Maybe one day hay...

I know they keep themselves short staffed to keep the costs down, but they need to improve their PR. I think they need more update ann's.

AXT is one of those companies that can bring one ann out and go boom... with such small shares on issue, this will move very quickly when it does. Just needs time...

But what do we know so far hay?

The first hole to be drilled under the Argo-Xstrata Copper Joint Venture is expected, subject to suitable rig availability, to be collared during February 2011 (now over due) at Oak Dam South Prospect. Argo considers the Oak Dam South geophysical target to be a high priority target within the Intercept Hill tenement with the potential to host a significant iron oxide copper-gold (IOCG) mineralized system.

Lets hope for more of the following, which I think is certainly likely;

IHAD 5 - 5.76meters @ 1.67% Cu, 18.5g/t Ag, 495g/t Co, 403g/t Pb and 2,387g/t Zn (from 392.84 to 398.6 meters) including 2.5 meters @ 2.88% Cu, 31.4g/t Ag, 831g/t Co, 453g/t Pb and 2,619g/t Zn (from 393.5 to 396.0 meters)

IHAD 2 - 1.5 meters at 1.12% Cu, 17.4g/t Ag, 625g/t Co, 1,744g/t Pb and 3,745g/t Zn

IHAD 3 - 1.33 meters at 1.33% Cu, 18.0g/t Ag, 801g/t Co, 519 g/t Pb and 3,110 g/t Zn

Certainly has potential and Xstrata wouldn't be wasting $16mill if they didn't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236