AKN 0.00% 0.5¢ auking mining limited

i'm excited too as the dump-boys give up their treasures for a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    i'm excited too as the dump-boys give up their treasures for a song (in my estimations).

there is so much drilling in 2011 across multiple prospects that has me in on the CYU.

and i am very damn curious about the Loas copper-silver deposit that CYU has not released much info on - things like the present size of the non-jorc deposit & the grades. and other info about how close to production the deposit actually is.

i reckon POS will gain strongly later this year & CYU remains totally unrecognised by investors as a potential silver producer listed on the ASX. atm only CCU : SVL & ARD get a mention on the silver thread but soon enough CYU will be amongst that group i reckon.

_______

18th may, 2011

Laos Copper Silver - A series of copper silver deposits will be drilled prior to the end of June. These are part of the Copper Silver Development JV CYU signed in the previous quarter. The concept for Laos is near term production of copper and silver, utilising local expertise and nearby processing facilities such as Mohan processing plant highlighted, operated by YCI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236