SRK 0.00% 3.3¢ strike resources limited

RG,I totally agree with your sentiment! I have been holding it...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 130 Posts.
    RG,

I totally agree with your sentiment! I have been holding it down from its high but lucky that I averaging down couple of times in the low 40's. In term of seeing the SP tumbling, it not pretty.

Personally, I won't be selling even when the previous high is reached as I can see big potential with the Puru prospects (ie resources are proven and bankable feasibility been done, just required CAPEX). The other bonus is the Berau coal mine, a very profitable even at this depressed coal price due to the very low production costs.

The current price level is a reflection of cash backing and Berau mine only ie we still got these world class potentials:

(i) Apurimac (>US$900M annual production at the min of 20Mtpa with >600MT resource). Capex of $125/MT and production cost among the lowest

(ii) Cuzco (>US$900M annual production at the min of 20Mtpa with >500-600MT resource). Lower Capex requirement due to sharing of infrastructures with Apurimac's mine and thus production cost will even lower

(iii) >1 billion tonns high grade iron ore with mine construction to start in 2011.

I would not sell SRK even at $2!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236