AKN 0.00% 0.5¢ auking mining limited

If anyone is curious I would suggest contacting Richard Hatcher,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    If anyone is curious I would suggest contacting Richard Hatcher, the exploration manager, themselves. Send him an e-mail he should be in Laos at the moment. My understanding is that there are multiple assays for Laos being reviewed, they are having delays due to different mining specifications over there I think..

I had been in regular contact with him and he is very helpful and willing to give up time to explain things. From all accounts I think CYU could well have an interesting 12 months ahead of them. Solid partners, cash to drill till the end of the season, a JORC in Mary Kathleen, and extra drilling in Chile.

For me I exited recently, as it didn't fit my risk/reward and after being burned last year by tax loss selling I will look to re-enter if an opportunity presents itself.

GL all and I hope the summary helps.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236