AKN 0.00% 0.5¢ auking mining limited

FlabertWith respect I think you have confused CYU with another...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Flabert

With respect I think you have confused CYU with another company.

There will be no listing in Hong Kong they are a minnow market cap of about 25 million. They have only recently started drilling in Laos. I don't think power shortages are going to effect drilling rigs in outback Chilli.

Can I suggest you read the recent activities report or listen to Jason Beckton CEO on BRR.

He clearly conveys the significant potential of this company.

Regards

Greg Ke

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.
Fatal error: Uncaught ErrorException: session_write_close(): Failed to write session data using user defined save handler. (session.save_path: ) in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php:236 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Application\Service\AppManager::handlePhpError(2, 'session_write_c...', '/data/vhosts/te...', 236, Array) #1 /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php(236): session_write_close() #2 [internal function]: Zend\Session\SessionManager->writeClose() #3 {main} thrown in /data/vhosts/test/hotcopper-git/upload/darkhorse/vendor/zendframework/zend-session/src/SessionManager.php on line 236